Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Deadly 'kissing bug' found in Texas
SAN ANTONIO -- A bug with a deadly bite is in Texas. Doctors say the kissing bug is a silent killer.

"While it's sucking your blood it defecates. In that feces is the parasite," said Dr. Anil Mangla, the Assistant Director for the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District.

That parasite leads to Chagas disease. It finds a home in your tissue and muscles, including your heart.
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/11/19/deadly-bug-found-texas/76080012/

Be careful what you kiss Tex.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just told them I was making the pick up and wouldn't be back.
Reminds me of this one building full of suites I delivered to last year (pretty much everyone there is a c*t). I delivered something in the morning, already able to tell they were in a bitchy mood, and their bitchiness showed when they snapped at me and said we're gonna need something picked up later.

I said they can do an on-call pickup, but they said something along the lines of they used but now just don't bother. It's amazing what little input people want to make for their own needs. I sent an ODS to the center about what they wanted (they gave no details on time or anything) in case they wanted the guy that does that area's pickups to stop, but no, I didn't come back myself.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Reminds me of this one building full of suites I delivered to last year (pretty much everyone there is a c*t). I delivered something in the morning, already able to tell they were in a bitchy mood, and their bitchiness showed when they snapped at me and said we're gonna need something picked up later.

I said they can do an on-call pickup, but they said something along the lines of they used but now just don't bother. It's amazing what little input people want to make for their own needs. I sent an ODS to the center about what they wanted (they gave no details on time or anything) in case they wanted the guy that does that area's pickups to stop, but no, I didn't come back myself.
Everyone there is a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.