Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yeah it is a replacement but I can wean myself off by reducing the % of nicotine in the E-liquid over time...
Just do whatever works for you. But they are full of s* when they save the cravings end. They just get less intense. I think every day I have muttered to myself that I want a cigarette.

Future

Victory Ride
Long time friend coming over SGT max security prison (i mentioned b4) Debs new tenant...coming over .....This could be a interesting day ......No kid also ...he at Mommas house

Future

Victory Ride
Just do whatever works for you. But they are full of s* when they save the cravings end. They just get less intense. I think every day I have muttered to myself that I want a cigarette.
I freakin waste so much cashola on that crap ....pisses me off i a better than that

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do you know how to type in coherent sentences? English is not your second language, so there really is no excuse. Meeeee no understand.....
Long time friend coming over SGT max security prison (i mentioned b4) Debs new tenant...coming over .....This could be a interesting day ......No kid also ...he at Mommas house

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I tried Wellbutrin,it made me more nuts than I already am.
You cant get any nuttier
jerry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.