Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do it while you can. When you have a couple little ones running around, you will be happy if you can watch a quarter undisturbed.
I think the key is taking them from the get go. My brother was at his first baseball game at 1 day old. I was a few weeks old.

I always commend that parents that bring their kids out. There's a 6,7,10 year old boys that sit right next to us. I swear the 10 year old knows more than me sometimes. Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Tell me what you guys would do in this situation...you have a NDA Verizon package for a townhouse. When you get to the house, it's empty and obviously for sale and in foreclosure, winterized and everything. The person the pkg is for left a signed note on the door to leave the pkg. Do you leave it or take it back?

T

Turdferguson

Tell me what you guys would do in this situation...you have a NDA Verizon package for a townhouse. When you get to the house, it's empty and obviously for sale and in foreclosure, winterized and everything. The person the pkg is for left a signed note on the door to leave the pkg. Do you leave it or take it back?
Take it back

oldngray

nowhere special
Was this in Detroit?

for-payment.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.