Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
FedEx sounds like a warm and fuzzy place to work. A guy at my church works there as a loader and has been off on injury. He had back surgery and is having trouble getting doctor's clearance to go back. He asked if he could move to another position and FedEx just told him to apply for other FedEx jobs and try to find something he could do. So basically telling him to quit and get hired again like anyone else off the street,

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Pizza hut?
slider_tacos_2_2013.0.png
..NO Taco time!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FedEx sounds like a warm and fuzzy place to work. A guy at my church works there as a loader and has been off on injury. He had back surgery and is having trouble getting doctor's clearance to go back. He asked if he could move to another position and FedEx just told him to apply for other FedEx jobs and try to find something he could do. So basically telling him to quit and get hired again like anyone else off the street,

That's not what it means. There are internal job listings that come out every week. He just has to apply for one of those.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's not what it means. There are internal job listings that come out every week. He just has to apply for one of those.

His biggest problem is he has a learning disability. I don't know the details but it is hard for him to study so an office job is pretty much out of the question. And since he is physically limited in what he can do he doesn't have many options.

He is thinking of getting a CDL to become a truck driver but again, he would have trouble with the studying part.

MAKAVELI

Banned
His biggest problem is he has a learning disability. I don't know the details but it is hard for him to study so an office job is pretty much out of the question. And since he is physically limited in what he can do he doesn't have many options.

He is thinking of getting a CDL to become a truck driver but again, he would have trouble with the studying part.
If he got hurt at work, tell him the best thing at this point is to get a wc attorney and possibly get a settlement. FedEx is a dead end for him and he would be much better off getting at least a settlement, then looking elsewhere for a job that fits his abilities.

oldngray

nowhere special
If he got hurt at work, tell him the best thing at this point is to get a wc attorney and possibly get a settlement. FedEx is a dead end for him and he would be much better off getting at least a settlement, then looking elsewhere for a job that fits his abilities.

His doctor gave him the OK to go back but the FedEx doctor is dragging his feet. In my opinion he will never be well enough for a physical job. He had to have back surgery and really hasn't recovered.

Almost certainly it was a work injury but I don't know if he reported it when he was first injured so a lawsuit may go nowhere.

MAKAVELI

Banned
His doctor gave him the OK to go back but the FedEx doctor is dragging his feet. In my opinion he will never be well enough for a physical job. He had to have back surgery and really hasn't recovered.

Almost certainly it was a work injury but I don't know if he reported it when he was first injured so a lawsuit may go nowhere.
If he hurt it at work and has learning disabilities it would be very beneficial for him seek representation. Regardless if he didn't report it. Most don't charge unless they win a settlement, so their wouldn't be any harm in talking to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.