Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's something I pounded into my kids' heads.... You look a lot dumber screwing something up because you didn't ask questions, than asking what you feel is a dumb question
I tell new guys don't ever feel dumb asking a question. I like questions, it tells me you're paying attention. If you aren't asking questions, I'm worried.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That's something I pounded into my kids' heads.... You look a lot dumber screwing something up because you didn't ask questions, than asking what you feel is a dumb question.
I tell new guys don't ever feel dumb asking a question. I like questions, it tells me you're paying attention. If you aren't asking questions, I'm worried.
But when I do that I take the risk of pissing them off because they just answered it and I really just wasn't paying attention.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's something I pounded into my kids' heads.... You look a lot dumber screwing something up because you didn't ask questions, than asking what you feel is a dumb question.
Actually some of the newbs aren't that bad. I just like giving them hell.

But the maroon who has been here 4 years and wanted to know if he got paid for the holiday.

Come on

oldngray

nowhere special

I remember some professors would say there are no dumb questions. Then some idiot would speak up and prove him wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.