Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What do they think you can do about it?
Who knows. They don't really understand this stuff at all. I really think they thought oh we will agree on price and they will have money in a couple weeks.

Best part is my grandpa died almost 5 years ago. They have been trying to squeeze more money out of me ever since. My offer never moved only their need for money did. I knew it would.

hyena

But @cosmo1 is my bingo bff.
image.jpeg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Who knows. They don't really understand this stuff at all. I really think they thought oh we will agree on price and they will have money in a couple weeks.

Best part is my grandpa died almost 5 years ago. They have been trying to squeeze more money out of me ever since. My offer never moved only their need for money did. I knew it would.
People are horrible......

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Oh well. They have no choice but to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.