Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
black-friday-dont-buy-promo-615cs112012.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
I never went to the graveyard after a loved one died. I just try to remember them as they were.

I save my time for the living. (Don't take that the wrong way).
That's just how I am.

The majority of people don't go. A few go on Memorial day and zero percent of grandkids will care. If you are thinking of getting Mom and Dad a gold plated coffin forget about it (or if you think you need one). Throwing money at a funeral is a huge waste------no matter how much the funeral director tries to shame you into it. Even with just a basic cremation the cost is 2 or 3 thousand bucks by the time the dust settles (pun intended) if you have a viewing and buy a decent urn or box to bury the ashes in. When my brother died he was an avid collector of all things weird /interesting so according to what he wanted his ashes are buried in a 1950's Hop-A-Long Cassidy lunch box. I visit my familys plot probably a half a dozen times a year.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

Traveling on Thanksgiving is awesome! Not much traffic. Last time I traveled on this interstate, what should have been a 15 hour drive turned into a 19 hour drive from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.