Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
8904a4a44249bdee8ebd968bd0e74bcb.jpeg
.....Hello IVE and everyone !
Off today?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Uh I'm sheeting it closed H I'll take the lashing.

I guess they aren't sheeting them at all. Sups are coming out and picking them up and just a hunch but I would put money on them being sheeted known closed back at the building.
We asked drivers to ask their customers if they'd be closed and if we never heard anything about them we had the OMS call. Give her something to do. The rest can be sheeted closed holiday. Doing the known closed thing is stupid because it just creates stupid numbers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Uh I'm sheeting it closed H I'll take the lashing.

I guess they aren't sheeting them at all. Sups are coming out and picking them up and just a hunch but I would put money on them being sheeted known closed back at the building.

Management at my building would do something like that. I remember a recent holiday when they told us if we even THOUGHT a stop might be closed to leave it behind. Didn't matter if we had talked to a customer or not. I refused. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We asked drivers to ask their customers if they'd be closed and if we never heard anything about them we had the OMS call. Give her something to do. The rest can be sheeted closed holiday. Doing the known closed thing is stupid because it just creates stupid numbers.
All about reducing the send again number.

Status
Not open for further replies.