Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
url-2.gif

Ms.PacMan

How's the single life, any luck?
No! Bachelor #1 lives too far away #2 asked me out out then blew me off and is sending me what's up texts now and #3 I went to HS with. We met for coffee and that turned into lunch - our coffee date lasted 6 hrs. He's texted me everyday, all day for the last two weeks. All great but he has a live in gf :/

So no luck.

Ms.PacMan

Yesterday I was so aggravated doing my route I realized that taking that week would be a good choice.
Me too. Most of my businesses closed at noon and then they combined routes and I started on there. By the time I got to my route everything was closed. center manager called me furious that I had so many closed stops on my truck. Stupid friend ckers.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
It doesn't work well on houses that have lights already on it....like we do. Works well on undecorated houses. Works and looks cool when aimed at trees, especially if you live far from street lights. The darker, the better. We tried out the neighbor's one. They got the blue and red one.
We have red and green and the front of my house and the trees are covered with lights...pretty nice

Status
Not open for further replies.