Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

I failed to mention that i almost never take more than 1/2 of a 7.5 pill
2 pills work well but I don't like it.
I feel much weirder than normal.

Please ignore me if I post anything too crazy or too mean.

Hey! That sounds like me when I take sleeping pills

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
clocked out at 9 . What a fun day , preload helper didn't answer his phone , so at 12:45 I get a brand new 50year old overweight retired person sweating in that awful pull over. Told him to take it off and go with the Harley Davidson t shirt. It was 72 degrees today from morning to night. Its beer time!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
clocked out at 9 . What a fun day , preload helper didn't answer his phone , so at 12:45 I get a brand new 50year old overweight retired person sweating in that awful pull over. Told him to take it off and go with the Harley Davidson t shirt. It was 72 degrees today from morning to night. Its beer time!
It was nice outside if you were just walking around
It could be worse
It could have been me

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Semi serious question.
Why do some call it ISIS, and others ISIL?
The US Government don't want to leave anybody out so they say ISIL
ISIS
is the acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria while ISIL is the acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
The Levant refers to a large region including areas of Cyprus,Turkey, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Request the helper coordinator to staple one of these on his time sheet tomorrow !!!!
christmas-tree-car-air-freshener.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.