Turdferguson

must be that time of the month.
670px-Dissolve-Kidney-Stones-Step-3-Version-2.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would ask,
"Why do I deserve this? I've been a good person."
I need to search for another one.
My uncle had a stint put in to let the stone pass. They tell you just to remove it yourself after it passes.

Long story short he's a veterinarian. Had to give himself some drugs to pull it he was in so much pain. It had gotten infected come to find out.

T

Turdferguson

I worked in and around Customer Counter for a long time.
I worked on the standards and procedures for CC when was in IE.
In Corporate,
I developed the requirements for the CCPOS (Point of Sale system) and the iShip shipping system integrated with the IBM hardware. I worked in Seattle for a year and a half where iShip is located. I ran the pilot and proof of concept for CCPOS.
I then served as a consultant to the rollout team in Retail.
The CC will always have a special place in my UPS remembrances.
I stumbled onto some old training videos for CCPOS . used them to drive center manager nuts with questions. I found the training on boxes highly interesting

T

Turdferguson

I worked in and around Customer Counter for a long time.
I worked on the standards and procedures for CC when was in IE.
In Corporate,
I developed the requirements for the CCPOS (Point of Sale system) and the iShip shipping system integrated with the IBM hardware. I worked in Seattle for a year and a half where iShip is located. I ran the pilot and proof of concept for CCPOS.
I then served as a consultant to the rollout team in Retail.
The CC will always have a special place in my UPS remembrances.
If on your many travels stop in and say hi one day, we would love to have you

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Does anybody else have to order like a bunch of sizes too big for driver uniforms? My last pair was too big at a 34, so I ordered a 32 waist which I am in everything else. But they're like militantly small.

I hate Twin Hill

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does anybody else have to order like a bunch of sizes too big for driver uniforms? My last pair was too big at a 34, so I ordered a 32 waist which I am in everything else. But they're like militantly small.

I hate Twin Hill
Those 34 would shrink right up after a few washes i promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.