Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Or mailed it to me. Lol.

oh-i-see-what-you-did-there-baby.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This will really be the year of internet shopping. Even more so than the past. Fewer people will go to stores to fight crowds and when they do many items will be out of stock so it will be a waste of time.
As I get older, my tolerance of crowded places diminishes proportionally. I used to not mind crowds. Now I avoid them like a job application.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The wife ordered rugs for the kitchen, both bathrooms, shower curtains, etc Online from JC Penney. The cost was close to $300.00. With discounts, on sale etc, it was $106.00 Not to mention free shipping. Just as I was checking out, I thought of a coupon and code website I use. It is good for everything from pizza to big box store coupons and you can use them online as well. I saved $60.00 by just using a code I found there. Yeah buddy! It's retailmenot.com. Give it a shot. well worth it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've got a no soliciting sign on my door for a reason, along with a beware of dog sign. Anybody who either can't read or chooses not to, deserves to see my pasty white legs in my boxers. Guarantee they won't come by again. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.