Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Morning Beernut. You forgot incompetent peak plans that are reality challenged.
Morning Joe, yes you have summed it up . Left at 9:20 yesterday instead of 8:55. You know that's an hour lost out on the route. So far had two shuttles, leftovers on the car but not in Edds, still have the post office and all my pickups that I have to break off around 3 to get. This is stupid and its only just started. Truck next to me had maybe 150 packages on it. Look like a summertime run, mine barely shut the back door

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It blows the mind that they do the same damn thing over and over again. The best peaks are the ones where they ask for driver input. The worst are the ones where they totally ignore the driver. They ignored us this year.

T

Turdferguson

It blows the mind that they do the same damn thing over and over again. The best peaks are the ones where they ask for driver input. The worst are the ones where they totally ignore the driver. They ignored us this year.

If it makes you feel better, only three days in and they are dragging me out of mothballs
giphy.gif

Good morning everyone. Looks like a peak season of slow helpers and useless rookie drivers
Good morning Nutman
View attachment 61401

Good morning, Fluffers!
Good morning Purple
Morning Beernut. You forgot incompetent peak plans that are reality challenged.
Good morning Joe

Morning everyone
Happy birthday.
Good morning oldngray.

Status
Not open for further replies.