Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hump-Day.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
It blows the mind that they do the same damn thing over and over again. The best peaks are the ones where they ask for driver input. The worst are the ones where they totally ignore the driver. They ignored us this year.
Double agree with you. Corporate is running the show now and in their eyes everything is great. Our problem is the routes have never been fine tuned meaning moving certain streets around. They just group sh together in a friend up pattern then move from driver yo driver

Future

Victory Ride
Double agree with you. Corporate is running the show now and in their eyes everything is great. Our problem is the routes have never been fine tuned meaning moving certain streets around. They just group sh together in a friend up pattern then move from driver yo driver
Morning Mr. Nut

oldngray

nowhere special
I just got the bill for my homeowner's insurance. As usual went up a few dollars again. Annoying rate creep that adds up over time. Not enough at once to make it worth changing but really annoying. I wouldn't save that much if I changed companies and not enough to be worth the hassle.

I did change my life insurance a couple of years ago and only paying half what I was on my old policy though. Rate creep was stupidly excessive there.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Morn Nut

oldngray

nowhere special
I have been watching the Amazon deals but haven't seen much in the way of real savings. Mostly stuff they are trying to clear out of the warehouse and the "discounts" are marked down from old imaginary inflated list price.

Status
Not open for further replies.