Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I would be surprised if a center had the right printer just sitting around. They would probably need to rob a small shipper to get one.

Ms.PacMan

I have seen China do that too. They wait until they have enough to fill a shipping container before loading on a boat. It doesn't enter the package system until after it arrives in US.
Did you know that China operates factories on ships so the stuff they make can say made in the USA.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hi, Dave.

How was your wonderful day in the BOG?
image.jpeg

upschuck

There are several different size printers but a big shipper should get special attention. If they have a problem their service rep should have been hustling over there to help.
This is TSG's easiest time of the year, they cannot change anything out, if not broken. This is when they take vacation around here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Running and low beam. I get to drive them. Actually, the new Corolla (at least the sport model) is a pretty sweet little car. I'd take one over an Altima any day of the week. :)

I test drove the Corolla and would agree with you; however, Toyota does not have a supplier discount w/UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.