Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
It's good to be alive and healthy and taking some time to talk with you all. Hope you are all doing well and healthy as well as your loved ones. Count your blessings and hug people you love. I'm going to go now and hug my family and my pets who are my family as well. We are blessed to have each other as well. God bless.
1893_Teamsters-Santa.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
You ain't lying. We owed last year!!! Un friend'ing believable how much me and my wife gave to Mr. Obama.............and please don't tell me to change my exemptions ,over $500 a week of taxes out of my check alone.........

I should be OK on taxes this year but I got hammered on capital gains last year.

Ms.PacMan

I've probably never paid more than 3k as head of household and owed about 7500 last year! They forgave me the penalty for not having enough paid in because it was the first year but this year I'd incur a penalty if I wasn't closer to what I owe.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you start getting cute with deductions to have more take home you run the risk of that penalty if you owe too much at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.