Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Crazy week here, stuff is hitting the fan. 1 driver put his hand on a supervsor. Didnt get canned but is working under article 7 i believe til his hearing. Center manager didnt have enough KAHUNAS to fire him since its peak n he needs bodies. Then another morning a supe ( super peckerhead) was dropping friend BOMBS on another driver for the FAKEASCZZ NUMBERS on paper even though almost every load in here all week looked like an atomic bomb went off inside. So he throws the helper board at the driver and it hits the truck. Hes lucky it didnt hit the driver. 1 of 3 things would have happened if he hit driver with board with that throw, 1. Driver would have killed him, 2. The driver would have the supe arrested and charged with assault, 3. Driver would have had a super huge lawsuit against the company and supervisor. If it were me and he hit me, it would have took everything in my power not to seriously hurt that supe but since i wanna get the hell out of here just as bad as anyone else, i would have used mental discipline and just went the lawsuit route. I keep saying something like that Alabama incident will happen again before you know it, push the wrong mentally unstable person and stuff will hit the fan lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

@hyena my wife knows where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.