Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I'm off to get some sugar free Popsicles. And the wife says crackers too. Anyone need me to pick them up something? Basically I'm just looking for an excuse to get out of the house for awhile and maybe go have a beer.
Sounds like when I go grocery shopping.

oldngray

nowhere special
comfort_06.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I agree with this in general, but some of us are the exception just as there are men who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

I worked in an area once where there were a bunch of high rise office buildings. My friend came for lunch one day. As she was leaving, I pointed to a traffic light we could both see, and told her to turn right there. Stay on that road a few miles and it will run into the interstate. She got lost for four hours. WTH?! One friggin turn and she messed it up. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree with this in general, but some of us are the exception just as there are men who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

I worked in an area once where there were a bunch of high rise office buildings. My friend came for lunch one day. As she was leaving, I pointed to a traffic light we could both see, and told her to turn right there. Stay on that road a few miles and it will run into the interstate. She got lost for four hours. WTH?! One friggin turn and she messed it up. Lol.
Oh without a doubt. We had a Saturday air driver that called me every Saturday asking where the same stops were. Male.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
L.A. Gang Member Gold Plates Own Genitals To Death

Los Angeles | An L.A. gang member, Nazario Conchuza Gonzalez, who is part of the infamous Ms-13 gang, also called Mara Salvatrucha, has died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate his 17th anniversary

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/l-a-gang-member-gold-plates-own-genitals-to-death/

LMAO! Stupid!

"A growing trend in the gang community". Because the huge face tattoos aren't stupid enough. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Status
Not open for further replies.