Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
61° right now. Supposed to be about 70 tomorrow. Yay! I get to wear shorts another day. Lol.
funny_picdump_1118_640_04.jpg

shorts?

Returntosender

When UPS no longer meant Service?
Well UPS is not a social media company. Last I remember UPS does have customer service center support phone line. Customer service must be getting overwhelmed with all the complaints, that the social media team was sent to help customer service center respond to all the issues.

Well UPS is not a social media company. Last I remember UPS does have customer service center support phone line. Customer service must be getting overwhelmed with all the complaints, that the social media team was sent to help customer service center respond to all the issues.
They always have the friendly people at Brown Cafe to help them with their lost packages.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UPS has a Social Media Response Team full-time in Utah composed of CSRs (Customer Service Response) agents. Most of these agents also take calls when the SM need is down.
Many agents are cross-trained so the ability to respond is fairly robust/scaleable.
The agents do not actively search Social Media sites but are served up potential candidates by bots and spiders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.