Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I never could understand cars like those
You-Wont-Believe-But-These-Cars-Really-Exist-020.jpg

Yet another man thing I'll never understand. Such as this one. I would be willing to bet that McDonalds is not paying them a dime to drive around in this clown car. The only way I'm advertising for a company is if they pay me. When I've bought cars from dealerships, I'm insistent on them removing their dealership sticker or whatever off my car.
image.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Yet another man thing I'll never understand. Such as this one. I would be willing to bet that McDonalds is not paying them a dime to drive around in this clown car. The only way I'm advertising for a company is if they pay me. When I've bought cars from dealerships, I'm insistent on them removing their dealership sticker or whatever off my car.View attachment 27401

My car has a little dealer name badge on the back that allows free car washes. I bought my car used but the free wash is good for anyone who owns the car. Small name badge you can barely notice and is one of the perks many owners don't even know about because its something that doesn't get advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.