Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Moot point. The new poster is male. Yay! Lol.
Damn...don't sound so excited!!![/QUOTE]

Didn't you know? There are no females on the internet.
there_are_no_girls_on_the_internet-s600x480-43842.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
We had a local gal win the Powerball lottery just after it started here. It was the biggest one up until then- something like 278 million. The day after she won our center was flooded with Next Day Air Letters addressed to her apartment from every scam artist and charity (one-in -the same-usually) organization in the US. By the time the novelty of her winning wore down I know we had handled probably over a thousand NDA and 2nd DA letters addressed to her. She was a nice plain Jane bigger gal who from what I was told had only had one or two boyfriends all her life but apparently every stud in town was after her after she won. She still lives around here (single by the way) in a big beautiful house next door to her parents big beautiful house on one of the nicest lakes around here. The only weakness she had that I have ever heard of (if you want to call it that) was she liked to take a bus load of friends down to Minneapolis to her private suite at the Metro-Dome to watch the Vikings and Twins play. I would imagine now that since both teams will have their own billion dollar new stadiums, thanks to us taxpayers, in a year or so she will have 2 private suites. Good for her. She used to drive around in one of those full size all decked out Hummers but she must have got rid of that. I also heard she dumped a bunch of weight and winters in Florida. She was 27 years old when she won I believe.

Update:

Details get foggy after 25 years or so. After further review she was 21 years old and won 150 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.