Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
aliens&gumby.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Am I the only one who gets extremely frustrated when calling anybody any more? They might have a recording saying that their line has an extremely high volume of calls between 11:00 and 3:00, Tuesday through Friday. WTF?! Here's a thought..... Why not put more people on the phones during those times? Or does that make too much sense?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
N
Am I the only one who gets extremely frustrated when calling anybody any more? They might have a recording saying that their line has an extremely high volume of calls between 11:00 and 3:00, Tuesday through Friday. WTF?! Here's a thought..... Why not put more people on the phones during those times? Or does that make too much sense?
i wad on hold with Aetna disability for 45 min last week...sucks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They intentionally make it extra difficult to call and of course it has to be during the day when most people have to work.

I long for the days of businesses and governments providing good customer service. My kids will never know what that is like. I was in a Forever21 store the other day, trying to find someone to help me. I wandered around for about 10 minutes. Granted, they used to be annoying, pouncing on you as soon as you walked in a store, but can we get some more bodies in a store?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-Service-lets-establish-no-fly-zone-HOME.html
Privacy worries over drones? Service lets you establish a no-fly zone over your own HOME
  • Database was set up by pilot Ben Marcus from Santa Monica, California
  • It lets people place no-fly zones above their homes or businesses
  • Site asks for the location, a name and email address to verify the request
  • Address is sent to drone makers and added to a list of restricted airspace
  • Many drones have technology that automatically prevents them flying over registered regions

oldngray

nowhere special
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-Service-lets-establish-no-fly-zone-HOME.html
Privacy worries over drones? Service lets you establish a no-fly zone over your own HOME
  • Database was set up by pilot Ben Marcus from Santa Monica, California
  • It lets people place no-fly zones above their homes or businesses
  • Site asks for the location, a name and email address to verify the request
  • Address is sent to drone makers and added to a list of restricted airspace
  • Many drones have technology that automatically prevents them flying over registered regions

That site looks like a scam. No connection to the government and it wants people to pay and provide personal information. There is no way that place can do anything about drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.