Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not going to rag on you about the Clippers ..... cause thats my team also...as been stated!
Again, I'm not a Clipper fan. I use to be a Laker fan back in the Magic/Kareem/Worthy and Kobe/Shaq days.. Other than that don't follow BB much.

By the way the Duck's fired their coach and are shaking things up. You just can't win the division each year to SUCK in the playoffs. Time will tell.

Future

Victory Ride
Again, I'm not a Clipper fan. I use to be a Laker fan back in the Magic/Kareem/Worthy and Kobe/Shaq days.. Other than that don't follow BB much.

By the way the Duck's fired their coach and are shaking things up. You just can't win the division each year to SUCK in the playoffs. Time will tell.
Read that in the paper yesterday..... yes the news paper... I am a rebel!

Future

Victory Ride

Whole different class of Hockey (style of Play) come playoffs ... Really Thought McGinn would add some of that to the Ducks this season

hyena

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.