Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
funny_picdump_1202_640_26.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Appearance
Looks like appearance is the Flavor of the Month at my building. For some reason the last auditors had a problem with all the ragamuffins wearing neon blue shoes, red rain jackets and other miscellaneous items of non FedEx clothing. Lol. Our big boss gave until May 14th for everyone to be in uniform compliance. And yet the raggedy beards and leggings with shorts weren't addressed.

Last edited:
Looks like appearance is the Flavor of the Month. For some reason the last auditors had a problem with all the ragamuffins wearing neon blue shoes, red rain jackets and other miscellaneous items of non FedEx clothing. Lol. Our big boss gave everyone until May 14th for everyone to be in uniform compliance. And yet the raggedy beards and leggings with shorts weren't addressed.
I know they wasn't talking about you.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Orion, backs, backing speed, over 9.5, stops per car, safety, appearance. Been that way for over a year. We get a buffet of the month.

Are you ready for the big holiday?

MAY 7: Martin Z. Mollusk Day

Every year in Ocean City, New Jersey, Martin Z. Mollusk (a hermit crab) acts much like Phil the groundhog, and forecasts the coming summer. The routine is the same too: if he sees his shadow, summer comes a week early.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are you ready for the big holiday?

MAY 7: Martin Z. Mollusk Day

Every year in Ocean City, New Jersey, Martin Z. Mollusk (a hermit crab) acts much like Phil the groundhog, and forecasts the coming summer. The routine is the same too: if he sees his shadow, summer comes a week early.
Never heard of him. Lol.

upschuck

Looks like appearance is the Flavor of the Month at my building. For some reason the last auditors had a problem with all the ragamuffins wearing neon blue shoes, red rain jackets and other miscellaneous items of non FedEx clothing. Lol. Our big boss gave until May 14th for everyone to be in uniform compliance. And yet the raggedy beards and leggings with shorts weren't addressed.
Do the beards pull double duty and act like leggings?

Status
Not open for further replies.