Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Saw the Amazon deliver driver take leak it the side door on my neighbors lawn yesterday. Today he parked in the middle of the road (50 mph) speed limit to deliver across the street. Lmao. What a d*!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I know that wasn't talking about you.
Oops. I spoke too soon. They might take issue with my socks. I noticed on the new uniform compliance poster that we are now supposed to wear black socks with shorts after so many years being told to wear white. I'm not wearing black socks in the summer....way too hot. Plus, they might think my ankle socks are too low. Oh well. Lol.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Oops. I spoke too soon. They might take issue with my socks. I noticed on the new uniform compliance poster that we are now supposed to wear black socks with shorts after so many years being told to wear white. I'm not wearing black socks in the summer....way too hot. Plus, they might think my ankle socks are too low. Oh well. Lol.
Socks are UPS problems...

oldngray

nowhere special

At least you don't have to buy over priced UPS socks. That is if you want to wear shorts. If you wear long pants it doesn't matter (but white socks would be frowned upon).

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I like it when they tell me your uniform needs replaced. But you can't order any because they are over budget...lol
We can't order stuff most of the time because of budget also. I don't want to order any of the new shirts though. I don't like the feel of the material. They LOOK better, but I'll wear my old ones as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.