Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Kiss off management scumbag.
rejection_confidence.gif

Johney

Pineapple King
Sad to hear you all complaining about Monday. I use to be the same way, until I got into feeders. I really don't mind going to work now. No diggleberry dispatcher screwing up my run, I go to the same three places every night. Got up this morning(let my wife sleep in)cooked my son breakfast,got him off to school,made my wife's lunch and coffee then crawled back in bed until 10:30. Stress free. Might crawl back into bed for an afternoon nap before heading in.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Morning, I've and Suit. How is monday treating everyone? Flooded here in Texas over the weekend, just not around me this time. It did rain here, but it wasn't bad, just annoying.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Sad to hear you all complaining about Monday. I use to be the same way, until I got into feeders. I really don't mind going to work now. No diggleberry dispatcher screwing up my run, I go to the same three places every night. Got up this morning(let my wife sleep in)cooked my son breakfast,got him off to school,made my wife's lunch and coffee then crawled back in bed until 10:30. Stress free. Might crawl back into bed for an afternoon nap before heading in.
Monday's suck no matter what kind of route you have...there's no route sweeter than mine (in terms of physical labor) there's just something about them...

Status
Not open for further replies.