Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You know I love my east coast brothers and sisters. Just wanted to rile you all up. Still can't figure out while you all sit in a tanning salon until your skin turns pumpkin. You know, shows like Jersey Shore, and Mob Wives did you no favors.... Just saying....
That's the difference between "reality" and "reality TV". Comparing New Yorkers to Snooki (i've never been to a tanning salon in my life) is like assuming everyone from Georgia must live like Honey Boo Boo.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's the difference between "reality" and "reality TV". Comparing New Yorkers to Snooki (i've never been to a tanning salon in my life) is like assuming everyone from Georgia must live like Honey Boo Boo.
Unfortunately, the very people who are unable to distinguish between the two are the same ones watching "reality TV".

oldngray

nowhere special
That's why I don't watch it. I just use the internet, because everything is always true
Frenchmodel.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
So did I miss a change in how videos are posted here? Now when I post one the opening picture of the video isn't showing up--just the title of it.

oldngray

nowhere special
So did I miss a change in how videos are posted here? Now when I post one the opening picture of the video isn't showing up--just the title of it.

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. You can still post videos but need to click on the media button and paste the url to embed the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.