Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Did you know there are different grades of mulch? The bags won't be marked but the crap they sell at places like gas stations is a lower grade mulch but sold at the price of better mulch.

There was a big mulch company on my route. The owner was OK but seldom around. The manager who really ran things was a real dick. I learned a lot about the mulch business there.

Future

Victory Ride
Did you know there are different grades of mulch? The bags won't be marked but the crap they sell at places like gas stations is a lower grade mulch but sold at the price of better mulch.

There was a big mulch company on my route. The owner was OK but seldom around. The manager who really ran things was a real dick. I learned a lot about the mulch business there.
Used to go with "black gold" ....from the nursery....good stuff

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

I just throw it down to keep Mrs. Joeboo happy. By the end of the summer it gets absorbed into the ground anyway.

Future

Victory Ride
One summer I was sitting on my porch....damn mulch started on fire ....thought I was seeing things ...LOL....started smoking a little ....next thing a flame

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

Wonder what @RonBurgandy?????????? Did this time

oldngray

nowhere special
One summer I was sitting on my porch....damn mulch started on fire ....thought I was seeing things ...LOL....started smoking a little ....next thing a flame

The mulch company had huge plies of mulch they would use big front end loaders to constantly mix around. Those piles would be smoking from the internal heat being generated. Several times they caught fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.