Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm always shocked to see the loads some of you guys get. Ours are by no means fantastic. But if you're going to be bricked out, forget it. Waste of time and money having you monkey around with that bs.

Frigid, l'il buddy, once you come east and get into a bigger building, you will learn a whole new world.

oldngray

nowhere special
Saw that, very sad. My father and brother saw them last weekend at Jones Beach. A thunderbird went down today as well. Crazy stuff

I read it again and the earlier report I saw was about the Thunderbirds. I never would have imagined 2 crashes the same day.

Earlier Thursday, an Air Force Thunderbird jet crashed south of Colorado Springs, Colo. just after a flyover for a graduation of Air Force Academy cadets where President Obama had spoken

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I read it again and the earlier report I saw was about the Thunderbirds. I never would have imagined 2 crashes the same day.

Earlier Thursday, an Air Force Thunderbird jet crashed south of Colorado Springs, Colo. just after a flyover for a graduation of Air Force Academy cadets where President Obama had spoken
My dad was saying one of the planes exited the show early last weekend. Said now he's wondering if it was related.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Eye for an eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/paste:font]
Wikipedia › wiki › Eye_for_an_eye

Feedback
About this result

Eye for an eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Eye_for_an_eye
Mobile-friendly - "An eye for an eye", or the law of retaliation, is the principle that a person who has injured another person is to be penalized to a similar degree, or in softer interpretations, the victim receives the [estimated] value of the injury in compensation.
Definition and methods - ‎Antecedents - ‎In religion- ‎Notable dissenters

"An eye for an eye", or the law of retaliation, is the principle that a person who has injured another person is to be penalized to a similar degree, or in softer interpretations, the victim receives ...Wikipedia

Feedback

Matthew 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'
Bible Hub › matthew
Mobile-friendly - "You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.'
Matthew 5:39 - ‎Matthew 5:37- ‎Matthew 5:38 Commentaries - ‎Matthew 5:38 NIV
Exodus 21:24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, - Bible Hub
Bible Hub › exodus
Mobile-friendly - an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot, English Standard Version eye for eye, tooth for ...
Eye for an Eye (1996) - IMDb
IMDb › title
Rating: 6.1/10 - ‎9,656 votes
Mobile-friendly - Eye for an Eye -- A public relations executive joins a support group after herEye for an Eye -- Karen McCann's (Sally ...
Full Cast & Crew - ‎User reviews- ‎Memorable quotes - ‎Plot Summary

See results about
View attachment 83266
Eye for an Eye (1996 film)
Release date: January 12, 1996 (USA)
Director: John Schlesinger

'Eye For An Eye' Shows Donald Trump Needs The Gospel - The Federalist
thefederalist.com › 2016/04/15 › eye-for...
Mobile-friendly - Apr 15, 2016 - And 'an eye for an eye,' you can almost say that. It's not a particularly nice thing, but you know when ...
What does the Bible mean by "an eye for an eye"? - GotQuestions.org Home
www.gotquestions.org › eye-for-an-eye
Mobile-friendly - ... by 'an eye for an eye'? Is the 'eye for an eye' principle supposed to be the basis for a system of judicial punishment?
Trump's favorite Bible verse: 'Eye for an eye' - POLITICO
Politico › blogs › 2016/04 › trump-favor...
Mobile-friendly - Apr 14, 2016 - Donald Trump's favorite Bible verse involves an 'eye for an eye,' he said Thursday.
Matthew 5:38-48 - Eye for Eye - “You have heard that it - Bible Gateway
BibleGateway.com › passage
Mobile-friendly - Eye for Eye - “You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person ...
Eye for an eye: The Bible's role in revenge attacks – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com ...
CNN.com › blogs › religion › 2014/07/08
Mobile-friendly - Jul 8, 2014 - The concept of “eye for an eye” isn't really representative of some primitive state of humanity—it's ...
Hammurabi's Code: An Eye for an Eye [ushistory.org]
USHistory.org › civ
"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." This phrase, along with the idea of written laws, goes back to ancient ...

Related searches
eye for an eye movie

eye for an eye bible

eye for an eye meaning

eye for an eye quote

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

eye for an eye movie cast

eye for an eye death penalty

eye for an eye tv show

Next
Learn more about mobile-friendly pages

Terms
View attachment 83262 View attachment 83263 View attachment 83264 View attachment 83265 View attachment 83266 View attachment 83267
WAY WAY WAY TLDR!

Awakened the Force I Have

friend Orion. It never works never will. Just want management to say it

As with the plethora of other software that is in the arsenal, orion just needs tweaked and the bugs worked out. Having it streamlined with live updates from the dot to avoid construction, highway wrecks and flood zones, would catapult it into the 22nd century.

oldngray

nowhere special
WAY WAY WAY TLDR!

Eye for an eye is frequently misquoted. It is about proportional justice but is more about limiting retribution. It means you shouldn't retaliate for more than the damage that was done to you. Not to be used as an excuse to escalate the violence.

No more than an eye for an eye might be a better way to phrase it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Eye for an eye is frequently misquoted. It is about proportional justice but is more about limiting retribution. It means you shouldn't retaliate for more than the damage that was done to you. Not to be used as an excuse to escalate the violence.
That's all you had to say. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.