Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awakened the Force I Have

Man, with all this rain coming down, every town and city will be forced to redesign all the sewer / drainage systems. This is ridiculous.

Simply ridiculous.

If this keeps up, I'm going to be forced to show up wearing my scuba gear and flippers.

Simply ridiculous I say!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Our highest mile trip is 100. Most average 50. Think we should be on Orion? Seems redundant to me.
That decision is made way above my pay grade.

I say yes though. You may have shorter days mile wise, but don't you have like 200 drivers? Thats 10,000 miles a day in one building at best. If you can save even 200 miles everyday you're ahead.

I know here we were able to shave a lot of miles off rural routes with it. We were averaging about 3500 miles a day pre-ORION and now about 3000 with more stops. I know nobody believes me. But that's where we are truly at right now.

oldngray

nowhere special
That decision is made way above my pay grade.

I say yes though. You may have shorter days mile wise, but don't you have like 200 drivers? Thats 10,000 miles a day in one building at best. If you can save even 200 miles everyday you're ahead.

I know here we were able to shave a lot of miles off rural routes with it. We were averaging about 3500 miles a day pre-ORION and now about 3000 with more stops. I know nobody believes me. But that's where we are truly at right now.

Usually the miles are saved by running fewer routes.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Usually the miles are saved by running fewer routes.
Of course. But we are also saving them by setting up our routes better from the start instead of putting the hatchet to the board.

The issue people have on here is that management isn't toying with ORION. If we have someone that comes to us with a better solution that saves miles, we'll implement it.

oldngray

nowhere special
German.png

Status
Not open for further replies.