Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
@MyTripisCut

527.jpg

Awakened the Force I Have

I believe that a certain level of proper training should be required instead of just throwing people into the lions den. Sure a lot of experience comes from on the job, however, like I said, a certain degree of training should be implemented first before being thrown to the wolves. Turnover rates would not be as high, if people took the time to mentor newbies.
Cutting down on the yelling and screaming would make the environment more tolerable as well....

Good, Good.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Eye for an eye is frequently misquoted. It is about proportional justice but is more about limiting retribution. It means you shouldn't retaliate for more than the damage that was done to you. Not to be used as an excuse to escalate the violence.

No more than an eye for an eye might be a better way to phrase it.
Probably a mistranslation. The Bible is full of them.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I work to live ,not live to work. :censored2: those mother :censored2:ers.
Me too. This route is just set up late return and an early start due to two huge bulk accounts that have an 8am/830am commit and a 7 pm or later pickup.

It's all just for the kids at this moment anyway. Next bid I'm moving out to a better run.

Although I just turned down feeders for the 4thtime in my career. Can't fit that into our family life style.

Me too. This route is just set up late return and an early start due to two huge bulk accounts that have an 8am/830am commit and a 7 pm or later pickup.

It's all just for the kids at this moment anyway. Next bid I'm moving out to a better run.

Although I just turned down feeders for the 4thtime in my career. Can't fit that into our family life style.
Screw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.