Victory Ride
Dave just signed up for your class now.

Gumbys next.
I think Dave is all ready to go
image.jpeg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
What? meatballs and gravy?
She's making sauce and meatballs. She makes a huge pot. Lots of garlic. Great!!!!

Her family calls it gravy. I get yelled at if I say sauce.

She hasn't made it in awhile. It's her grandmothers recipe from Italy. Her parents come over Sunday so her and her mom will be in the kitchen. She loves cooking. It's her release from stress.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Think of her blank stare as your warning letter....no?

Pretty much. So we have two types of Oreos now. Whoppie doo.

Of course I get grief for that. Every now and then, an Oreo is ok. In my house with 3 kids, I'll be lucky if I get 1 before they disappear. Kids can put away food and not gain a pound. High metabolism.

I run every day and work out and she still worries about my health.

She just doesn't like when I go to the store. She looks at everything and I just toss and go.

rod

Retired 23 years
Wife:"why are there two types of Oreos in this grocery bag?"

Me:"ummm the kid made me do it"

Her:"try again "

Me:"look at got you some wine".

Her: blank stare.

I'm dead

Good news is she won't send me again to the store for awhile

I went to the store yesterday for a carton of milk ------ walked into the house with 2 grocery sacks and a carton of milk. Finally have some stuff worth eating around here other than the wifes rabbit food.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I went to the store yesterday for a carton of milk ------ walked into the house with 2 grocery sacks and a carton of milk. Finally have some stuff worth eating around here other than the wifes rabbit food.
Yep I'm with you on that. I got a stash of stuff in the garage fridge she never uses.

Hidden behind the beer she doesn't drink

Status
Not open for further replies.