Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Africa hot.
IMG_20160611_145756709.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Original 1984 ghostbusters in theaters tomorrow. Taking my two boys for guys day tomorrow. Gonna get them educated on a good movie.

That is a classic. I have no interest in seeing the remake.

Its sad how so many of the best movies were made about 30 years ago. So little being made now will be remembered in the future.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Look for markdowns in the meat dept. Stuff like bulk sausage and ground beef you can pop in the freezer for later use. Also go during the week when on vacation. They tend to have more markdowns then. I once found ribs at two bucks a pound.

This is the main reason I go as early in the morning as I do. The butcher likes to put the marked down meat out as early as possible and all of the good ones are usually gone by 8 am.

As you said, if you're not going to grill it that evening, just stick them in the freezer.

oldngray

nowhere special
Replace the interior bracing with something that actually matches.

Why are you so obsessed with my fence? Some of it is weathered because it has been there for years but still is good wood. My intent was not to tear everything down and rebuild from scratch but to repair and keep what was good.

The new pieces will weather and look similar in time. The fence is solid and functional which is what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.