Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Some things I can do to professional quality but other things I do for my own pleasure. For instance I could run to the store and buy stuff every time I need to fix something but if I already have something that will work I will do it that way.

As to that fence I have personal reasons for wanting to keep as much of it as original as possible.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He doesn't have to sell. He owes nothing.
Not everyone buys a property as an investment.

Some of us don't want a monthly payment.

Never said the he had to sell. All I am saying is that it is best to keep your home in good shape in the event that you either choose to or if something came up to where you had to sell you would be ahead of the game. Yes, you will have to paint and do some other light work but if you keep up on the major things along the way you are that much more ahead of the game.

I have replaced all of the interior doors and windows, the sliding glass door to the deck, expanded and stained the deck, replaced the front entry door, remodeled the kitchen and installed ceramic tile and carpet throughout. The upstairs and downstairs are 100% ready to go. I just have to get off my butt. and paint the main level. Painting is best done (or done best) when you are in the mood to do it and I simply am not in the mood to paint and I know it will come out poorly if I am forced to do it.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpeg

First stop....ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.