Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Never said the he had to sell. All I am saying is that it is best to keep your home in good shape in the event that you either choose to or if something came up to where you had to sell you would be ahead of the game. Yes, you will have to paint and do some other light work but if you keep up on the major things along the way you are that much more ahead of the game.

I have replaced all of the interior doors and windows, the sliding glass door to the deck, expanded and stained the deck, replaced the front entry door, remodeled the kitchen and installed ceramic tile and carpet throughout. The upstairs and downstairs are 100% ready to go. I just have to get off my butt. and paint the main level. Painting is best done (or done best) when you are in the mood to do it and I simply am not in the mood to paint and I know it will come out poorly if I am forced to do it.
And that's you.

If he is happy with his house, it's paid for and he isn't selling, he can do how he pleases. It looks well enough.

I look at our homes as investments and do some of the work and leave some for talented professionals. But one thing I've learned is that everyone has their own tastes.

His fence looked fine. If he wanted to pressure wash it and then re stain the wood all one color to match, I'm sure he could.

It really isn't any worry for you anyway. Why raz him on it??

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Good job staying on topic. :(
being a D*

that's why you're alone
Was the topic making fun of OldnGray because you don't like his fence and feel yourself more superior because you have a more updated condo?

You really want to start comparing decorative styles in homes???

I'm pretty sure you'll lose.

Remember, there's different styles and ways. Yours isn't always right for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.