Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't use Google but it is probably being predictive based on your search history.

One of the reasons I don't like Google. They track too much of what you do.
I Suspected that might be it, but I guarantee I've never googled anything even remotely related to any of those pictures. Lol.

Future

Victory Ride
Party was a smash hit. My wife is an amazing person and did a lot of work to make it great. We had super hero capes and web shooters for the boys and tiaras and magic wands for the girls. Batman and Elsa were great, even saw a few milfy moms! Good stuff.
Did u save iVan a tiara?

One of the guys at my church told me today about the bonfire a neighbor of his had. He tore down a deck and tried to burn all the wood at once, The flames were probably 30 feet high. The fire department showed up and made him put it out.
I had the fire department called on me twice when I lived in Cleveland. My grandfather was a retired captain and I had his fire helmet and other memorabilia with me when they came. They were very nice.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
You really should clear your cache frequently. How to do it varies with different browsers so CCleaner is much easier.
This site is the only thing I go to on my browser on my phone because the app sucks

I don't search much and rarely have time to do anything.

I don't even know how to Twit or Instagram or pin it

Side note

Have a friend who's a det with a local law enforcement agency

He's a little younger than me and yet had to go to "old people and technology" school to learn to twit and such so he could spy on the local youth

Status
Not open for further replies.