Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
You count vacant numbers as a station? Interesting, in that case, I have 10, 000 stations

No, I said my cable has 2000 numbers but some were vacant. Therefore I didn't say there were 2000 stations. There are over 1000 but of those some are duplicates on more than one channel. Plus some are pay per view or music or other things that aren't regular TV channels.

upschuck

No, I said my cable has 2000 numbers but some were vacant. Therefore I didn't say there were 2000 stations. There are over 1000 but of those some are duplicates on more than one channel. Plus some are pay per view or music or other things that aren't regular TV channels.
Those don't count. Those are channels, not stations.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Why do people have to tell you the package they give you is full of poop. What makes it worse, it was warm.

Some guy just handed me one. It's baking on the top shelf in the Florida heat and humidity.

It's going to smell just as bad as brown Jake on his first day trying to drive a on route.

Or it smell like Gumby after a week off lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
12801.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Frigid, I guess I'm out of the loop. I didn't know you were transferring. Where to? or is top secret? I don't get on here as much since youknowwho hangs out here more.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Well, he is at home, resting. To make matters ever worse, if that's possible, their AC went out in their house yesterday. I had a spare window unit I use in emergencies i loaned to them. My problem is for some reason my left knee hurts like hell today to the point I can't walk on it. My knees are bad anyways, but I usually manage with a cane. Today is off the charts for some reason.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So you only watch your team when they're good?
No. I watch them on TV as much as possible. I'm not driving an hour and catching a train to Uber to the stadium 3 hours later just to watch them lose to the Red Sox. Sorry, I love them and all, but it's easier to play a round of golf and catch them on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.