Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
fedex is really down today...they reported and said they can't estimate the impact TNT will have on their bottom line. If they can't, then who can.........that's an idiotic statement by them.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
fedex is really down today...they reported and said they can't estimate the impact TNT will have on their bottom line. If they can't, then who can.........that's an idiotic statement by them.

I'm sure it makes the shareholders really confident in FedEx leadership.

TNT will be a money pit in the cesspool of Europe.
It takes time to find the synergies. But it's going to be interesting. FedEx pilots have an outstanding contract, all their flying has to be done in house by US pilots above a certain weight. Going to be difficult for them to merge air operations.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It takes time to find the synergies. But it's going to be interesting. FedEx pilots have an outstanding contract, all their flying has to be done in house by US pilots above a certain weight. Going to be difficult for them to merge air operations.
I'm sure you've paid closer attention to the merger than I have, did FedEx buy TNT to merge it with Express or run it as a separate company?

oldngray

nowhere special
What pensions?

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Package delivery company FedEx Corp <FDX.N> on Tuesday reported a quarterly loss due to mark-to-market pension adjustments and expenses related to acquiring Dutch package delivery company TNT, and said it did not know how those two factors would affect its earnings for the coming fiscal year.
Pensions hit FedEx, may weigh on fiscal 2017 results

Status
Not open for further replies.