Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Let's see, Tuesday I was over 9.5 and my supe accused me of playing games with the 9.5 list. Wednesday I was way over 9.5 and when I told another supe I was tired of eating dinner at 9:30 at night, he must of thought it was funny because he laughed at me. Can't wait until tomorrow to see what reaction the have to a threatened grievance.

Future

Victory Ride
Let's see, Tuesday I was over 9.5 and my supe accused me of playing games with the 9.5 list. Wednesday I was way over 9.5 and when I told another supe I was tired of eating dinner at 9:30 at night, he must of thought it was funny because he laughed at me. Can't wait until tomorrow to see what reaction the have to a threatened grievance.
How far away do u live from the Barn?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

The problem is they don't care. Its cheaper to pay the grievances than put more routes on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.