Not open for further replies.

KOG72

I’m full of it
image.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@cheryl made one post
That thread's index is corrupted. That's the only time I've seen that happen and I've been fumbling around with this forum since 1999. Posts in that thread show in a random order instead of the order in which they were posted. Not sure why that happened or what would happen to the rest of the forum if that thread was open again. Could corrupt other indexes or who knows what. IMHO it's not worth playing with.

That thread's index is corrupted. That's the only time I've seen that happen and I've been fumbling around with this forum since 1999. Posts in that thread show in a random order instead of the order in which they were posted. Not sure why that happened or what would happen to the rest of the forum if that thread was open again. Could corrupt other indexes or who knows what. IMHO it's not worth playing with.
Is that what you tell Tony?:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.