Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry brother
Thank you. Everyone has to die. She was like a father to me for a time in my life when I was teetering on some of my most friend€€€Ed times. She took me in when I was kicked to the curb at 15 nylon me in at 16 and gave me a roof over my head. She taught me about religion which had a big influence on me for a time. It's carried me through some tougher times. My uncle moved back in with us eventually ( her son ) back from Florida and with him came a guy Ali and a actual journeyman major leaguer by the name of Chuck Carr. My uncle was into the strip club business with a guy named Michael J Peter. He had to come up here because someone wanted to kill him.

To make a long story short we had a good run for a while but my uncle wanted me out of the house. We got into a fight and Ali stuck a gun to my head. I had nothing to lose so I grabbed my uncle Jody and threw him out the window hanging on to his feet. I was ready to kill him. Ali put the gun down I pulled Jody back into the window and walked out. I had to find a new place to live. The relationship was forever strained after that.

Feels good to talk about it though. Thanks for listening. Family sucks. Take care of your kids. You only have one chance to try and get it right for the most part.

Thank you. Everyone has to die. She was like a father to me for a time in my life when I was teetering on some of my most friend€€€Ed times. She took me in when I was kicked to the curb at 15 nylon me in at 16 and gave me a roof over my head. She taught me about religion which had a big influence on me for a time. It's carried me through some tougher times. My uncle moved back in with us eventually ( her son ) back from Florida and with him came a guy Ali and a actual journeyman major leaguer by the name of Chuck Carr. My uncle was into the strip club business with a guy named Michael J Peter. He had to come up here because someone wanted to kill him.

To make a long story short we had a good run for a while but my uncle wanted me out of the house. We got into a fight and Ali stuck a gun to my head. I had nothing to lose so I grabbed my uncle Jody and threw him out the window hanging on to his feet. I was ready to kill him. Ali put the gun down I pulled Jody back into the window and walked out. I had to find a new place to live. The relationship was forever strained after that.

Feels good to talk about it though. Thanks for listening. Family sucks. Take care of your kids. You only have one chance to try and get it right for the most part.
Keep swinging my brother.

image.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You know, I used to make fun of those friend@gs with the Jegs and Summit stickers slapped on their cars but now I get sh* from Revzilla all the time, complete with stickers in each order. Ironic much?

image.png
I made a friend today with a cool pit named diesel. He was a fighting dog injured very badly and nursed back to good health. He turned out to be a real cool cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.