Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Mine was a mint all black 1994 Z28 Chevy Camaro First car I bought with my own money. I loved that car. Detailed it 3 times a week. Lmao.
Mine was a '93 Jeep Wrangler. Same here, first car I bought myself. Had it for almost 17 years. Put three transmissions in the damn thing, but that as about it. Damn kids, wife made me sell it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
What did you get? Our 2007 Honda Accord was still the best vehicle I've ever owned. 2000 VW Passat was the worst.

I do dealer trades for a local auto group.

Today I drove 105 miles to trade a red Odessy for an identical silver Odessy.

rod

Retired 23 years
I do dealer trades for a local auto group.

Today I drove 105 miles to trade a red Odessy for an identical silver Odessy.

I had forgotten you did that. I was going to make a smart :censored2: comment about taking 6 hours to trade. I usually just walk in and say I want that one and I'll give you X amount for it and I want X amount for my trade-in-----then plug my ears.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had forgotten you did that. I was going to make a smart :censored2: comment about taking 6 hours to trade. I usually just walk in and say I want that one and I'll give you X amount for it and I want X amount for my trade-in-----then plug my ears.

I've come to the conclusion that most buyers are idiots.

A couple weeks ago, I drove four hours to Buffalo to trade a silver Highlander for one just one shade darker.

Instead of getting a car with two miles on it, the buyer got one with over 200 miles.

WTF?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My wife just walked in the door from a two night trip. Airline lost her luggage.....I feel bad for the customer service reps that just felt that wrath......

Status
Not open for further replies.