Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Pickled beef heart is better.

You can keep feet and gizzards.

I haven't eaten scrapple in years but the thing about that makes that special to me is when I was a little boy, we used to go over to my uncle's house on Sundays and he would make that. He loved it and not everyone likes it. I would sit there with him and eat it while getting ready to watch the Eagles play on TV.

I still remember the sounds and smells of his house with that. My aunt would give him grief that he ate it but I would always sit at the table with him and talk about stuff while eating it.

If I smell that stuff today, it takes me right back to being 5 and thinking my uncle was so funny and insightful.

He's getting sick now and not feeling great. I actually want to go see him soon when I'm on vacation.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I haven't eaten scrapple in years but the thing about that makes that special to me is when I was a little boy, we used to go over to my uncle's house on Sundays and he would make that. He loved it and not everyone likes it. I would sit there with him and eat it while getting ready to watch the Eagles play on TV.

I still remember the sounds and smells of his house with that. My aunt would give him grief that he ate it but I would always sit at the table with him and talk about stuff while eating it.

If I smell that stuff today, it takes me right back to being 5 and thinking my uncle was so funny and insightful.

He's getting sick now and not feeling great. I actually want to go see him soon when I'm on vacation.
If you come to Philly let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.