Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
adult toys?
It's selling some type of home goods or something. I didn't ask.

I gotta keep the two year old entertained. Limits options. I'm going to call my brother and go out to lunch and maybe over to his house.

There's one of those trampoline activity places for kids that just opened near us. Might let the kids go crazy there for a few hours.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I gotta keep the two year old entertained. Limits options. I'm going to call my brother and go out to lunch and maybe over to his house.

There's one of those trampoline activity places for kids that just opened near us. Might let the kids go crazy there for a few hours.
You can have some fun there too. They are pretty cool.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Apparently it's a "painting and wine " party. I thought they were selling something but she said her friend comes out and shows them how to paint some picture and they drink.

Apparently this is fun.

Kill me now

Apparently it's a "painting and wine " party. I thought they were selling something but she said her friend comes out and shows them how to paint some picture and they drink.

Apparently this is fun.

Kill me now
That's the new hipster thing. Might be fun layer with a bunch of drunk women around. Maybe you should find a babysitter.

Brownslave688

Apparently this is fun.

Kill me now
They have places to go do that. No need to do it at your house.

Brownslave688

Apparently this is fun.

Kill me now
Women like to have excuses to drink.

Men are just like ummm it's Tuesday give me a beer.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Apparently this is fun.

Kill me now
I think it would be. The idea is to see how your painting progresses the drunker you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.