Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_2005.JPG

Did you have your yard sale yesterday?
Ya, went real well. Lots of lonely people like to just talk to someone. But met a 24 yr old girl there with her dad late in the day. She's a MechEngineer interning with NASA. She spent 1/2 an hour picking out books. We talked for about an hour afterwards. She was a little cutie pie, looked like a teenager. She was fascinating! A little weird, but I guess most geniuses are.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Ya, went real well. Lots of lonely people like to just talk to someone. But met a 24 yr old girl there with her dad late in the day. She's a MechEngineer interning with NASA. She spent 1/2 an hour picking out books. We talked for about an hour afterwards. She was a little cutie pie, looked like a teenager. She was fascinating! A little weird, but I guess most geniuses are.
I always like smart women. My wife is definitely the brains of our family.

KingofFluff

Pervert

Status
Not open for further replies.