Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Handle with Care
Is there a running thread for random UPS-related questions that aren't important enough to merit a new thread?

(Obviously, this question would also go in there!)

Box

Handle with Care
I just want to know if the number of vacation weeks one would get depends on total UPS years of service, uninterrupted years of service only, or years of service within the bargaining unit (uninterrupted or otherwise).

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I just want to know if the number of vacation weeks one would get depends on total UPS years of service, uninterrupted years of service only, or years of service within the bargaining unit (uninterrupted or otherwise).
It's totally different for bargaining employees and managers. I know military service interruptions won't belay any accumulations, but I probably can't say the same for quit and rehires.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Uninterrupted years of service with UPS. With exception being if you left UPS to enter the armed services. Then you would still accrue vacation and senority

Now I know how to do it. Boss said he'll give us some backstrap. He didn't realize how sharp his knife was and accidentally cut the leg tendon. There will be more deer another day to do better.

Attachments

• IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.