Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We get 2 option days. I turned those 2 days into like 6 days off this year because they kept forgetting to pay me.
We have option 3 which turns our option week into 7 days plus the 1 option day in the contract on top of that.

I have enough left to take a few days this month off before I run out.

I don't take too much time off

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have option 3 which turns our option week into 7 days plus the 1 option day in the contract on top of that.

I have enough left to take a few days this month off before I run out.

I don't take too much time off
I don't have enough vacation time to be willing to split a week up plus I would be using them on random Tuesday's because that's the only days i would be able to get off.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I don't have enough vacation time to be willing to split a week up plus I would be using them on random Tuesday's because that's the only days i would be able to get off.

I've got enough vacation weeks to spread it out and still have my option days. I've got 6 weeks vacation

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
That's the million dollar question but likely t-s bids and m-friend bids.
HMMMM I can see problems there. The t-s guys are going to have their routes hanging on mondays. I guess run by cover drivers? I know how there are oodles of cover drivers standing in the wings every monday, plus the ones that cover vacations and absences.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Besides, I'm not a Teamster anymore, technically. When they stopped taking my dues, I fell off the end of the earth as far as they were concerned. The local here has an annual barbq for "members, retirees and family." Well, they hever had a problem sending letters to my house when it came to election time, or their insurance plans, but send me a postcard to let me know about the BBQ? noooooooooo.
If it makes you feel better you'll always be a slug Teamster in my heart

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
HMMMM I can see problems there. The t-s guys are going to have their routes hanging on mondays. I guess run by cover drivers? I know how there are oodles of cover drivers standing in the wings every monday, plus the ones that cover vacations and absences.
Monday's will be commercial heavy, res light.

oldngray

nowhere special

Not that much of a problem. Enough routes get cut on Monday it shouldn't matter.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah. I have 4 weeks and my wife has 8 weeks :(
IMG_6893.GIF

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You mean Mondays will be light for everything.

Just ask IE.
Got into an IE argument this morning with the center manager. "Why aren't you planning for their numbers!?" BECAUSE THEYRE BULL smile*. I'll actually make them the way I'm doing it.

And that's why I'm "learning a route" today instead of dealing with his bs

Women are the worst to work for.
This chick sup is off the hook, though. She's not over my area, so I don't get the brunt of her fury. That's why I'm waiting to meet with the BA to be a steward so the kids on her belt can just say"I want a Steward" when they see her coming towards them. Read that on BC somewhere. I'm not afraid of her because she is stupid and I am less stupid than her. But by the time BA meets with me, I'll be out of the building cover driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.