Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley says she plans to issue an evacuation order Wednesday ahead of Hurricane Matthew so that 1 million people can safely and comfortably leave the coast.

Haley said at a Tuesday news conference that she will finalize the order Wednesday morning, unless there is a major shift in the storm's track. Haley says she expects the evacuation to begin at 3 p.m. EDT Wednesday.

State officials say lanes on major evacuation routes will be reversed. It would be the first major evacuation since Hurricane Floyd in 1999, when the governor at the time didn't reverse the lanes and Interstate 26 became backed up for hours and traffic was at a standstill. A two-hour drive from Charleston to Columbia turned into 24-hour nightmare.
South Carolina governor plans evacuation
I spoke to my sister earlier. She lives in Jacksonville,FL and is supposed to go to Charleston on Saturday. Looks like she might have to head west instead. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
. Thanks. My wife already cancelled her business trip and is working from home. We are both off starting Friday and all next week. Taking it day by day. Haven't decided if we should stay or drive out of town up west
If possible i would just get the hell out of dodge.

New Growler
Biom!
14756120537071042220397.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We should switch. I am not a morning person! Keep all of the sunlight out of your room.
I work outside in the yard creating little "sitting" areas and I bought some real thick fabric that let's water drain through and keeps plants from getting really good roots.
I used some of that fabric and stitched it over my window screens and that keeps it really nice and dark inside and looks fine from the outside.
I stay up all night and sleep all day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
. Thanks. My wife already cancelled her business trip and is working from home. We are both off starting Friday and all next week. Taking it day by day. Haven't decided if we should stay or drive out of town up west
That's a horrible decision to have to make..... Take a chance and stay home to protect your property or go where it's safe. Then if you wait too late to leave, hotels may be full. :(

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IMG_0503.JPG
I work outside in the yard creating little "sitting" areas and I bought some real thick fabric that let's water drain through and keeps plants from getting really good roots.
I used some of that fabric and stitched it over my window screens and that keeps it really nice and dark inside and looks fine from the outside.
I stay up all night and sleep all day.

Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.