Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Calm down brother, calm down, go take a blood pressure pill and a glass of water and relax.....can't have your old ass getting this worked up!--

I don't care much any more. I can't vote which set of crooks and I never cared that much which bunch was in office anyway. It didn't make any difference anyway.

KingofFluff

I don't care much any more. I can't vote which set of crooks and I never cared that much which bunch was in office anyway. It didn't make any difference anyway.
escalated.gif

Future

Victory Ride
How long ago was that? Did you and the other driver stay in the same truck to save gas?
Honestly can't remember ....had to be at least 10yrs ago.... I was still married ....it was like a week away from Thanksgiving ......and yes I was running low on diesel had to keep shutting my truck down in fear of running out .....that was a headache of its own

Future

Victory Ride
Honestly can't remember ....had to be at least 10yrs ago.... I was still married ....it was like a week away from Thanksgiving ......and yes I was running low on diesel had to keep shutting my truck down in fear of running out .....that was a headache of its own
The more I think it had to be at least 15 yrs ago.....

Status
Not open for further replies.