Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
They must not have a lot of people there from Third World countries, acting like the world is their trash can.
here is an interesting fact. Houston is now 43% hispanic, and Dallas is a close 42% hispanic. Not sure about Dallas proper being clean, but the smaller towns around it sure are cleaner. Plano has trash cans sitting at driver window height at every intersection, and the people actually use them. They don't allow panhandlers on every street corner like they have in Houston.

oldngray

nowhere special
here is an interesting fact. Houston is now 43% hispanic, and Dallas is a close 42% hispanic. Not sure about Dallas proper being clean, but the smaller towns around it sure are cleaner. Plano has trash cans sitting at driver window height at every intersection, and the people actually use them. They don't allow panhandlers on every street corner like they have in Houston.

Houston and Austin are like liberal pits in the middle of Texas. Most of the rest of the state is different.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A good friend of mine lives in McKinney and dlvrs in Plano. He's always telling me how nice it is there and has been trying to get me to move in with him for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.